Chyzyk, Inc. can provide experienced Chief Financial Officer or Senior Controller support services on a part-time, interim, regularly scheduled basis (e.g. a few hours per month or week, or other schedule), or special project basis. Our clients benefit from getting exactly the right level of professional experience and impact, when they need it and how they need it. We can arrange to work on-site or even offsite, and be hands-on, roll up our sleeves and dive in strategic initiatives, growth planning, processes, procedures, systems, and people issues. We work seamlessly within your organization to ensure the right work is done, with the right skill set and the right experience, and with a low-cost fractional-use basis cost.
Key Deliverables To You…
- Veteran, heavyweight CFO– impact at strategic level
- Flexible– dial-up or down as needed for maximum leverage
- Integrated– strong CFO and/or Controller support is often the key to success:
- In raising capital or M&A transactions.
- Planning for, or undergoing growth.
- Creating stability.
- Building efficiencies, controls, processes and procedures.
- Hands-on, on-site with clients – roll-up sleeves, get-it-done projects.
- Accurate and timely monthly financial reporting that is “bank ready, Board ready, Management ready”
- Accurate and timely regulatory reporting
- Highlighting performance metrics via “dashboards”
- Custom reporting to meet operational needs.
Planning & Analysis
- Formal business valuations (and insight into what drives value)
- Rigorous financial modeling and planning
- Detailed budgets and forecasts
- Performance analysis and benchmarking
- Development of strategic plans with deep understanding of underlying economics.
- Cash management, e.g. 13-week forward cash flow forecast
- Oversight and training of existing and new Company accounting personnel
- Management of customer credit, payment history, and risk profile
- Oversight of administrative areas such as purchasing, invoicing, and personnel
- Re-financings, capital raises, and mergers/acquisitions.
- Audit prep.
- Key Performance Indicators, Dashboards and Key Metrics.
- Preparing and negotiating lending and loan requirements/packages.
- Financial due diligence for buy/sell, M&A, etc.
- Books & Records cleanup.
Systems & Processes
- Implementing stronger internal controls and systems to ensure disciplined monthly closing cycles
- We make software and applications work.
- Application implementation, conversions, database, and financial systems.
- Oversight and management of information systems.
- System design, enhancements, management.
Trusted Financial Advisors
- Strategic knowledge and insight
- Compensation planning and management option plans
- Review of financially important contracts and terms
- Key senior management team member, yet independent and unbiased
- Transition planning.